These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern participation in the “Riding High with Orca & Check Point: The Wave of Rewards” incentive program (“Campaign”). By participating in this Campaign, you agree to comply with these Terms. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you should not participate in the Campaign.
– The Campaign is open to participants who are Orca Technology & Check Point channel partners located in Australia.
– Eligible partners must have a valid partnership agreement with Orca Technology and comply with any additional criteria defined by Orca Technology.
The Campaign offers a prize pool of $15,000, to be distributed to eligible participants in the form of gift vouchers. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
“The allocation of the $15,000 pool for spend and rewards to recipients is determined by the Purchase Order (PO) date.”
Prizes Categories: Prizes are categorised as follows:
Deal Size Categories Reward $0-$10k $50 $10k-$100K $250 Gift Voucher $100K-$250K $500 Gift Voucher $250K-$500K $750 Gift Voucher $500K-$1M $1,000 Gift Voucher $1M+ $1,500 Gift Voucher Top Revenue Champion $5,000 Gift Voucher
- The Promoter of the campaign is Orca Technology Pty Ltd
(ABN 59 615 647 400) 9-11 Myrtle Street, Crow’s Nest, 2065, NSW.
- Campaign Period:
– The Campaign will run from October 1st, 2023, to December 31st, 2023, of the current calendar year (“Campaign Period”).
- Incentive Quota
– Incentive rewards cannot exceed $5,000 per partner/individual, excluding the Top Revenue Champion reward
- Incentive Qualification:
– Partners can qualify for incentives based on meeting specific criteria as determined by Orca Technology. The criteria may include but are not limited to sales targets, deal registrations, or other performance indicators.
- Incentive Redemption:
– Incentives will be awarded after the Campaign Period, and redemption details will be communicated to eligible participants.
- Tax Implications:
– Participants in the Campaign are solely responsible for any tax implications that may arise from their participation and receipt of incentives. Orca Technology will not provide tax advice, and participants are advised to consult with their tax advisors to understand the tax consequences.
- Program Changes:
– Orca Technology reserves the right to modify, extend, or terminate the Campaign at any time without notice.
– Participants must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms.
– Orca Technology reserves the right to disqualify participants who engage in conduct that is detrimental to the Campaign or Orca Technology, as determined by Orca Technology in its sole discretion.
- Governing Law:
– These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
– Orca Technology reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. All participants will be bound by the amended Terms.
– For questions or concerns related to the Campaign, please contact Orca Technology at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
By participating in the “Riding High with Orca & Check Point: The Wave of Rewards” Campaign, you agree to these Terms and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Orca Technology. Please ensure you understand and comply with these Terms before participating in the Campaign.